5.20.2007

Redesigning Spacegirl

I decided I want to try to redesign Spacegirl a little bit. Originally she was designed to look like me, because she kind of is me. But I think I want her to be her own person if I am going to try to develop her further. I want her to be brave and daring in a way that I am not. And I think I want her to have pink hair. Because pink hair is cool. Or maybe black hair with a pink streak! That would be awesome!

I really need a scanner. My parents have one, but I don't want to have to run over there every time I need to scan a picture. The good news is though that I found this really awesome program called PhotoFiltre that is a freeware image editing program. It isn't maybe as good as the non-free ones, in that it doesn't do filters, but it is free! And good enough for me for now.

In other news, I am have been knitting a blanket for my friend's new baby Caleb. I am nowhere near finished, but I decided to start making one for his sister Ella too. I got size 19(!) circular needles so that it will go more quickly, and fuzzy pink yarn. I think she will love it.

No comments: