7.11.2007

Living in space takes its toll on Spacegirl's tummy

I'm sick. Not terribly so, but just enough so that I don't really feel like doing anything. Yet at the same time, I am bored. I tried drawing, because I have some ideas for pictures I would like to draw, one with Spaceman and Spacegirl, and one with Green Lady, but I was feeling to lazy to make them as detailed as I want them to be. So I gave up. I promise I will be posting them sometime soon.

Spaceman is at school right now and won't be home for a couple of hours. Poor Spaceman, he has been working so hard. It seems like he is either at one of his two jobs, in class, or doing homework. I am really proud of him, but I miss him so much too. Especially when I don't feel well. Come home Spaceman!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Bummer. I'm sorry you don't feel well. But I totally understand not wanting to do anything and feeling bored at the same time. I hope you feel better, and I look forward to seeing the future pictures draw!

Little Grey Donkey said...

spacegirl and spaceman would probably both feel better if they came back from their mission to the planet of corn! come back!!