7.28.2007

Star Stealer. . . finally!


Sorry for the delay - here she is. This one isn't my favorite, mostly because I scanned the drawing. Usually I take a picture of it with my camera, which maybe sounds like it wouldn't turn out very well, but I like the way my ink lines are not quite black and so standout against the black background. Since I scanned it this time, the outline just blends in. In the future, I may redo it, because I really, really like the way the stars on her jewelry turned out. For now though, here it is:

2 comments:

Little Grey Donkey said...

Hey! I love that you drew green lady wearing the stars. it gives the impression that she's even more possessive and obsessed than a stolen art collector. I had an idea that might be cool for spacegirl. It's a bit more sci-fi, but what if spacegirl and spaceman were trying to prevent green lady from forming a blackhole and being mashed into it. they could be actually trying to help her (and those nearby in the universe). and maybe she has some limited ability to prevent the mass of the stars from gravitating toward one another, but her star-lust is growing and she wants more stars than she can control. I just love your characters. There is so much possibility!

Anonymous said...

Sweet!